April 1, 2021
This is the website for the Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds standard ("the Website"), which is managed and operated by OM Digital Solutions Corporation ("OM Digital Solutions") on consignment from Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds product manufacturers. You are requested to use the Website after you have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
1. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
At OM Digital Solutions, we handle and thoroughly protect all personal information that you provide to us according to the OM Digital Solutions Personal Information Protection Policy. For information on the OM Digital Solutions Group's policy on handling personal information, please see Handling of Personal Information. In addition, please see Personal Information Inquiries for details on the disclosure, correction, deletion or other modification of personal information.
A Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds product manufacturer or the original author owns the copyrights to all materials (documents, images, video, audio, programmes, and other materials) provided on the Website. All materials are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country. Please note that the use of documents by means of a method or for a purpose other than the license prescribed below may violate copyright law or trademark law as well as infringe rights of portrait and privacy.
You may view or print these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically stated in each document, etc., the following actions are prohibited without the prior written consent of OM Digital Solutions.
- 2-1Use for other than non-commercial purposes
- 2-2Actions other than consented view and print (copying, alteration, parsing, public transmission, transfer, loan/lease, or any commercial use)
Please note that even though an application is presented beforehand, there may be instances where material may not be used as it contains an image, third-party work, trademark or other proprietary material.
3. USE OF TRADEMARKS
Four Thirds, the Four Thirds logo, Micro Four Thirds, and the Micro Four Thirds logo are trademarks or registered trademarks. All other names of products and companies are trade names or trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. You may not use these trademarks, logos, and product names, and the like without prior written consent.
OM Digital Solutions may add, modify, correct, or delete the information on the Website, or suspend or cease the public availability thereof or the like, at its own discretion and without prior notice. Additionally, OM Digital Solutions accepts no liability for any damages suffered as a result on account of such actions. OM Digital Solutions also accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of access to the Website that resulted in hardware or software problem affecting your computer, peripheral devices, network environment, and the like. However, the above exclusion of liability shall not apply to the extent the relevant laws may deny such exclusion. In such case, OM Digital Solutions shall be liable to such extent as the laws require.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION COURT
Unless separately stated, the terms and conditions on the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law. Unless separately stated, any disputes arising out of the terms and conditions shall be adjudicated exclusively by the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance..
In principle, you are free to set the links to the Website (application for consent is not required). However, we do not allow links from the following types of sites:
- 6-1Sites prejudicial to public order and standards of public decency
- 6-2Sites that could slander or defame specific individuals or groups
- 6-3Sites that charge users for access to the Website through linking
- 6-4Sites that could damage the credibility or trust of Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds product manufacturers' work, products, services, and others
- 6-5Such other sites as Four Thirds or Micro Four Thirds product manufacturers may find to be inappropriate
When linking to the Website, make sure the Website does not appear within the source website frame. OM Digital Solutions does not permit the display of its link in a manner where the viewer may be misled that some of or all of the content does not belong to OM Digital Solutions. Please set the link so that once clicked, there is a complete transfer and the screen switches to the Website or so that the website is displayed in a new browser window.
7. PRINTING WEBSITE PAGES
Navigational elements that do not function when printed, decorative elements and other such items are intentionally set so that they are not output when printing the Website. Consequently, the layout on paper when any of the pages is printed will differ from the screen layout.
8. PLUG-INS AND HELPER APPLICATIONS
The following plug-ins and helper applications are needed to access some of the content on the Website. If you do not have these applications installed, please download them from the links below. Note that these plug-ins and helper applications are subject to change without notice.
9. CAUTION ON SUBMISSION OF IDEAS BY CUSTOMERS
To avoid any troubles relating to Intellectual Property Rights, OM Digital Solutions is not obligated to accept or consider any unsolicited information or ideas about technologies, products, services, designs or business from the public through e-mail or otherwise.
Nonetheless, if you send these to OM Digital Solutions, OM Digital Solutions shall deem that you have waived all rights relating to your information and ideas and that you have agreed that OM Digital Solutions is free to use those.
OM Digital Solutions shall be under no obligation to review, evaluate, or adopt your ideas, nor shall OM Digital Solutions be under obligation to keep your ideas confidential. Also, OM Digital Solutions shall not be responsible for any payment of compensation or similarities between your ideas and future OM Digital Solutions products or services. Please note that OM Digital Solutions has no obligation to reply to your submission of ideas.
The Website contains pages that use technology known as cookies*1.
PURPOSES OF USING COOKIES
- 10-1For improving website convenience and service, such as offering customised service for each individual customer by referencing the customer's stored registration information when the customer logs into the authentication service
- 10-2For displaying the most appropriate advertisements on other companies' websites based on the content in which customers are interested and how they use the Website
- 10-3For statistically identifing usage by customers and providing the optimal service to customers. Note that an access analysis service, Google Analytics, is used on the Website
- 10-4For prompting customers, for whom a certain period of time has elapsed since their last use of the Website, to re-enter their passwords (re-authentication) so that OM Digital Solutions services may be improved and security maintained
- 10-5For storing and referencing OM Digital Solutions cookies through third-parties in accordance with consignments to third-parties entrusted with distributing Olympus advertisements
Behavior-targeting services provided by Internet advertisement companies may be used on the Website. For these services, advertisers obtain your browsing history using cookies and the like and distribute advertisements on third-party websites. These services do not identify individuals.
DISABLING (OPTING OUT OF) COOKIES
USE OF Google Analytics
An access analysis service, Google Analytics, is used on the Website to statistically identify usage by users and provide them with optimal services. Google Analytics uses cookie technology to send nonpersonal information (such as the date and time when users view the Website and the viewing frequency) to Google. How Google Analytics collects and processes data is stipulated on the "HOW GOOGLE USES INFORMATION FROM SITES OR APPS THAT USE OUR SERVICES" page.
11. OM Digital Solutions WEBSITE OPERATING POLICY
OM Digital Solutions makes every effort to appropriately revise the content of this page and continually improve it.
It is recommended to view the present website with one of the following browsers unless otherwise specified.
- Windows OS 10 or later
- Edge (Latest Ver.)
- Mac OS (Latest Ver.)
- Firefox (Latest Ver.)
- Chrome (Latest Ver.)
- iOS (Latest Ver.)
- Android 6.0 or later
1: A Cookie is data transmitted from a web server when you visit a webpage, and is stored by your browser in a memory device (hard disk, etc.) of the computer being used. Because the web server is able to identify a computer that has accepted a cookie, information selected for you can be provided by the website. Cookies may identify your computer, but this Website does not send or receive your personal information by means of cookies.