- Integrated vertical grip delivers secure holding and high operability
- Comfortable AF system with the AF multi selector and All-cross-type On-chip Phase Detection AF sensor
- Pro Capture mode2and 60 fps high-speed sequential shooting3 ensure photographers never miss a shot
- Double TruePic VIII image processors provide high-speed responsiveness and Handheld High Res Shot
- The world’s highest image stabilization performance approximately 7.5 shutter speed steps of compensation result in excellent image quality
1 Lens used: M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO, at a focal distance of 100mm (35mm equivalent: 200mm), halfway release image stabilization: Off, conforms to CIPA standards, when corrected on 2 axes (Yaw and Pitch), current as of January 24, 2019.
2 During Pro Capture shooting, the shutter speed is limited to the maximum speed (1 fps or higher) and the flash is disabled.
3 AF and AE locked at first frame. Maximum of 18 fps during AF, AE link.